RRC Updates Oil and Gas Forms G-3, P-1B, P-7, R-1, R-3, W-1, W-1D, W-1H, W-5, and W-7
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) has made non-substantive updates to multiple oil and gas forms. The approval to update the following forms was granted by RRC commissioners in an open meeting on December 8, 2020:
· Form W-1, Application for Permit to Drill, Recomplete, or Re-Enter
· Form W-1H, Application for Permit to Drill Recomplete, or Re-Enter Supplemental Horizontal Well Information
· Form W-1D, Application for Permit to Drill, Recomplete, or Re-Enter Supplemental Direction Well Information
· Form P-1B, Producer's Monthly Supplemental Report
· Form G-3, Gas Data Storage Sheet
· Form P-7, New Field Designation and/or Discovery Allowable Application
· Form R-1, Monthly Report and Operations Statement for Refineries
· Form R-3, Monthly Report for Gas Processing Plants
· Form W-5, Packer Setting Report
· Form W-7, Bottom-hole Pressure Report
The review and update to these forms is part of the Texas Oilfield Relief Initiative. The forms were identified for updates during a review of all RRC forms required for permit applications and reporting purposes. The changes to the forms were needed to ensure consistency with recently amended rules and updates to online systems. Updating the forms will reduce reporting errors and administrative burdens on the oil and gas industry and RRC staff. For more information on the Texas Oilfield Relief Initiative, visit the RRC website https://www.rrc.texas.gov/all-news/080916a/.
To view and download the updated forms, visit the RRC website at https://rrc.texas.gov/oil-gas/forms/oil-gas-forms-library/oil-gas-forms-in-alphabetical-order/ or access via the RRC Online System, as applicable.
To view oil and gas-related information, visit the the Railroad Commission of Texas website.
Visit our Website